Spiral Living Center relies on financial help from our community members and donors like YOU. We currently offer TWO ways to be a Member:
Monthly: Recurring monthly membership plans through PATREON* that enable us to have a reciprocal relationship with our patrons!
Annually: Memberships are paid once per year via our online store via the links below OR by downloading & printing out our Membership Form and mailing a check/cash to us at 9044 Takilma Rd. Cave Junction, OR 97523. Forms are also available in-person at the SLC Office (at Frog Farm) at the address above.
What does your membership support?
Your donations will be evenly distributed throughout our nonprofit to:
- Fund the 2023 database upgrade of our Book & Tool Libraries.
- Help developing our Earth Scouts! Program
- Fund fair labor costs for our SLC staff, contractors, and class instructors
- Cover SLC overhead fees for our: office space, computers, and phone.
- Keep our free and sliding scale options available for all who need them. This includes our work-trade and scholarship positions.
What do members receive in exchange for their financial support?
We at SLC have many insights and talents to share! One of the most valuable experiences for us has been the journey of finding right relationship with the environment that we are inextricably woven. We are passionate about being homesteaders and stewards of the Illinois Valley, and sharing knowledge specific to this area.
- $10 off all Spiral Living Center in-person workshops
- First access to sign up for our classes and events
- Use of our on-site Frog Farm Cider Press at $2/hour
- Access to rent items from our on-site Book & Tool Libraries at the Frog Farm in Takilma, Oregon.
- A free downloadable copy of our “From Roots to Shoots” eBook, a 12 page introductory PDF on creating food forests for health and resiliency. It includes in-depth information on the 7 layers of a food forest and journal prompts to help you get started on your land!