Become a Spiral Living Center Member and join our thriving nonprofit community dedicated to sustainable living skills!
Spiral Living Center relies on financial help from our community members and donors like YOU!
What does your membership support? Your donations will be evenly distributed throughout our organization to help:
- The 2023 upgrade of our Book & Tool Libraries.
- Help with start-up costs to further develop our Earth Scouts! Program
- The creation of more learning programs & workshops
- Fund fair labor costs for our SLC staff, contractors, and class instructors
- Cover SLC overhead fees for our: office space, computers, and phone.
- Enable our sliding scale options available for all who need them.
This includes our work-trade and scholarship positions for classes and workshops.
What do members receive in exchange for their financial support?
We at SLC have many insights and talents to share! One of the most valuable experiences for us has been the journey of finding right relationship with the environment that we are inextricably woven. We are passionate about being homesteaders and stewards of the Illinois Valley, and sharing knowledge specific to this area.
- $10 off all Spiral Living Center in-person workshops
- First access to sign up for our classes and events
- Use of our on-site Frog Farm Cider Press at $2/hour
- Access to rent items from our Book & Tool Libraries (on-site at Frog Farm in Takilma)
- A free downloadable copy of our “From Roots to Shoots” eBook, a 12 page introductory PDF on creating food forests for health and resiliency. It includes in-depth information on the 7 layers of a food forest and journal prompts to help you get started on your land! You’ll receive a download link in your receipt when purchasing this membership!
All Memberships renew within 1 year from purchase date. We will send out renewal notices via email and mail, so please provide accurate and current contact information. Online payment is through PayPal (we have added fees to compensate for the % that PayPal receives), however you may download/print out our member form and send us a $20 check/cash to: 9044 Takilma Road Cave Junction, OR 97523